Julia Simone Fogelson, known affectionally by her friends, family and students as Jules, is a Bay Area based healer. Jules received a BA in psychology from the University of California at Santa Cruz and went on to earn her Masters of Social Work (MSW) from Smith College in Northampton, MA. In 2014, Jules completed a 200-hour yoga certification which allowed her to begin teaching at non-profit organizations, yoga studios and universities as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT). Jules' life passion is to help others reach their best, self-actualized selves through both the mind and the body. Jules extensive background in mental health informs the sensitive awareness she brings to teaching yoga. Psychology and yoga are deeply complimentary practices and Jules feels blessed to help others experience the inner-connectedness of the brain and body.
Jules is available for the following offerings:
- Private, public & corporate yoga classes: available for your home, work place, community center, a group of friends, a sunny day in the park, etc!
- Private, public & corporate mindfulness and relaxation techniques: breath awareness, guided meditation, vision board creation, simple stretching, etc.
- Wedding ceremony officiant: Jules is an ordained marriage officiant under the Universal Life Church.
- Blog contributor: Jules is a seasoned writer and editor and can provide content for your blog or writing project.
- Space organization: perfect for those looking to organize a room in their home, a desk, or need some assistance throwing away some of those most stubborn objects around the house.
- Clinical social work related services: Jules is registered as an Associate Clinical Social Worker under the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.